Paddle Board Setup Instructions
- Use soapy water to check for leaks.
- Look for the orange repair kit included in the box.
- Use the plastic wrench tool.
- Twist Right (clock wise) now your valve is fully tighten & ready for the water! 🚣♂️
- PRO TIP - Use lots of soapy water to make it easier to tighten the valve, and reduce friction.
Find the area with the leak using soapy water
Deflate the board completely.
Use the vinyl super glue in the box, apply a generous amount of glue.
Let it sit for 12 - 24 hours.
If this doesn't work, we can swap out the board for a new one. You can keep all accessories, and we will swap the board for you.